In this episode, we interview Rachel Christopoulos of Rachel's Shoppe. Rachel is a creative business owner & painter, known for her fun, vibrant color palette and bold brushstrokes. Rachel also offers artist coaching & an exclusive community for artists who want to sell more of their work & be inspired. We asked Rachel to come on the podcast & talk about developing an engaged community around your brand.
In the podcast, we talk about:
- The Creative Bones Community (membership is only open until February 6!)
- How Rachel got her start as an artist
- How individualism exists in all art
- Reading Austin Kleon's books:
- & Rachel shares her tips for how to get your own audience ENGAGED with your brand!
Want more creative inspiration? Be sure to sign up for our weekly creative newsletter below!
Talk soon friends!
xx Taylor & Katie xx